Your beloved Guru Casino Bonus is always about a safe gambling experience. Our team will always track down the games that you can find in online casinos and will offer them to you in a free-to-play mode.
However, since we are always displaying the most attractive and competitive casino bonuses at the moment, we are aware that we also need to put attention to safe gambling.
Generally, a safe gambling experience comes together with a safe online experience.
The essential advice when choosing your online casino is to check who is the owner of the online casino, under which license the casino operates, whether it displays safer gambling organizations, etc.
Have in mind that responsible online casino companies are transparent and offer transparent data.
However, it is essential to consult expert advice as well when engaging with online casinos.
Below you will find integrally places tips from the Canadian Responsible Gambling Council about safe gambling online:
- Only gamble on websites that have pre-commitment tools in place to help you manage your play by setting time and/or money limits; the RG Check accreditation symbol is a sign that the site has features to help protect you from overly risky play
- Use the pre-commitment tools to set a limit for how much time and money you want to spend and stop when you reach your limits
- Use a free gambling site blocker app to restrict or limit your access
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or stressed
- Avoid alcohol and/or other substances while gambling online
- Watch out for hidden fees when it comes to the costs of using your credit card to play
- You can block sites you don’t want access to or set time limits using software like Bet Blocker and GamBan